Spore Print Cards
The spore colour of mushrooms is an important feature for fungi ID. But it is also tricky:
- Light spores can be seen better on a dark background and vice versa;
- a black background is required to distinguish, for example a dark brown from a black spore powder;
- you can see light nuances better on white.
With these ingenious cards you have both: a white half and a black half. The mushroom is placed in the middle with the fruit layer facing down, maybe put a glass over it, and let it stand for a while.
- block with cardboard backs, 25 Cards, 9.8 cm × 9.8 cm
- printing inks based on renewable materials
- solid recycled paper 160g / sqm